Study Medicine in Romania
- Capital: Bucharest
- Currency: Lau
- Language: Romanian, English, French
- Religion: Orthodox, Roman Catholic
- Area: 2,37,500 Sq.Km
- Weather: The average Temperature range from +24oC in summer and -3oC in winter.
- Timisoara Medical University.
- Bucharest Medical University.
- Oradea Medical University.
- Constanta Medical University.
- IASI Medical University.
- Universitatea "Lucian Blaga" din Sibiu, Facultatea de Medicina "Victor Papilian" - Sibiu
- Universitatea "Ovidius", Facultatea Medicina si Farmacie - Constanta
- Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie "Carol Davila", Facultatea de Medicina - Bucharest
- Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie din Timisoara, Facultatea de Medicina - Timisoara
- Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie "Iuliu Hatieganu", Facultatea de Medicina - Cluj - Napoca
- Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie din Craiova, Facultatea de Medicina - Craiova
- Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie "Grigore T. Popa", Facultatea de Medicina - Iasi
- Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie Targu Mures, Facultatea de Medicina - Targu Mures
- Universitatea din Oradea, Facultatea de Medicina - Oradea
- Universitatea Transilvania Brasov, Facultatea de Medicina Generala - Brasov
- "Vasile Goldis" Universitatea de Vest (Western University), Facultatea de Medicina - Arad
Fee Structure: Eur 3,000-3,300 P/A approx for Food & Acc Euro 1,500-2,000 p/a approx.
Regd., Admission, two-way air ticket, visa handling, Eligibility of MCI service charges etc. 3,500/- payable under two installments.
About the Country
Romania also spells Romania it is a country in eastern Europe which has meaning as land of Romans. The country is so called because it was a part of Roman empire during ancient times. Romania lies west of the Black sea and north of the Balkan Peninsula.
Romania has a wealth of natural resources including fertile soil, mineral deposit and vast forests.
After WWII, Romania, along with other East European countries, was included in the influence sphere of the Soviet Union. The popular revolt in December 1989 removed the dictatorship ofNicolae Ceausescu and the communist regime, reinstating democracy based on a multiparty system and market economy.
All political forces support integration in the European and Euro-Atlantic structures of NATO and the European union. In a zone of Europe ravaged by interethnic conflicts and crises, Romania has proved itself in the last decade to be an element of equilibrium, stability and co-operation.
In 1990 a new constitution was ratified and elections in September were won by the left wing Democratic National Salvation Front (DNSF). In April 1996 Romania applied for full NATO membership, and signed associate member agreements with European Union (EU).