Study MBBS-MD from Germany (English Medium)
University of Medicine Hamburg
- Study MBBS-MD Medicine in Germany in English Medium.
- Admission 2 times a Year & MCI/WHO Listed university
- Post Study Job & German Blue Card (Residency option)
- High salary and one of the most developed & safe country
- German Registered Healthcare Professional can work anywhere in the Schengen Zone and can also work in Switzerland, Austria & Luxembourg without additional language training.
- Applicants after second year can take transfer to Govt College (No Tuition Fee) after qualifying M1 exam.
- 5 Years Study +1 Year Internship (Earn Full Salary in 6th year i.e 4000 Euros/PM While Doing Internship)
- Get Stipend 1450 Euros Per month from Third Year and Onward.
Requirements Qualification: 12th Pass with Biology, Physics and Chemistry with Minimum 70% overall and in each subject.
Note: 1. IELTS and German Language knowledge for Admission is Not Required
2. NEET qualified Not Required if candidates finally want to work in Germany.
German Language Requirement Not Required to Join Medical Study Programme but will be required to work and settle in Germany
Course Fee: University Fee is 15000 Euros/Year
Duration: 5+1(Internship) year
Salary after completion of Training: Salary after completion of the program will be between 4000-4200 Euros Per Month. Net Salary depending on the experience of the applicant, location and hospital employed with.
Note: Salary mentioned above is net salary (In Hand)
Additional Benefits: Applicants are eligible for German Blue Card (Residency) and can bring their family after permanent registration. Spouse will be authorized to work.
Visa Requirement: 10+2 Pass with Biology, Physics and Chemistry with Minimum 70% overall and in each subject.
12th Pass certificate, Marksheets, Passport, DOB Certificates and all the school passing certificates and marksheet from class 9th onward.
Service Charges: 7500 Euros
Services: Include College Admission + Admission Invitation +Translation + Documentation + Apostille + Courier + Accommodation Contract + Airport pickup + complete Misc. support till settlement.
Note*: Also Include cost towards Translation of documents and Admission Letter Cost:
1250 Euros to be paid in advance (Non-Refundable)
Not Included in agency service charges are German Visa Fees +Health Insurance + Air Ticket+ All documentation charges to be paid on actual basis.
Registration Charges: 15,000 INR/- Applicants
German Language Training: Though German Language is not essential to apply ,still, If any applicant wishes to learn German language, expenses for language classes are INR 20,000 for each Module or Level (Online mode) Morning and Evening, Classes via German Native Trainers.
Block Account: 10250 Euros
Living & Food Expenses: 500-600 Euros/Month
Refund In case of Visa Rejection: Healthcare professional are in big demand in Germany, qualified applicants have almost NIL chances of visa rejection, still for any unforeseen reasons if
Visa is not issued, complete refund of the money ( i.e Money sent to Germany via the applicant) will be refunded After deducting 750 Euros. Ref Note*
Note: There will be no refund for the amount paid for language training, Documents translations, apostille charges, Visa Fee paid to German Embassy and Registration Fee. Rest all the amount sent to Germany (if any) will be refunded as per the bank exchange rates and guidelines applicable at the time of refund.