Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
Every year more than 10,000 Indian students get MBBS admission in abroad. MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students is always the worth for money as medical education available at very minimal rates.
Kazakhstan medical universities are globally admired because of its high-quality schooling methodology. In Kazakhstan, Clinical training is truly worth since the nation continues the common benchmark of medical training.
All top medical universities in Kazakhstan are recognized by WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, MCI.
Kazakhstan progress itself as a regional heart for Central Asia. MBBS in Kazakhstan is an immensely valued medical degree with best medical universities.
There are several destinations in the world to study medicine for Indian students but Kazakhstan provides more diversity and an excellent opportunity for Indian & international students. Getting an MBBS seat in best medical universities in Kazakhstan is so simple as compared to other countries.
Complete information about MBBS in Kazakhstan
MBBS in Kazakhstan - at a Glance
|Last Date to Apply||July, 2020|
|Basic Eligibility||60% in PCB for General
40% for SC/ST
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|IELTS & TOEFL||Not required|
|Minimum Course Fee||Rs. 2 Lakhs/Year|
|Maximum Course Fee||Rs. 5 Lakhs/Year|
|Cost of Living in Kazakhstan||Rs. 5 - 10 Thousands/Month|
|Course Duration||6 (including 1 year internship)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian & Kazakh|
|Universities Recognition||MCI & WHO approved|
MBBS in Kazakhstan - Fee Structure 2020
|Name of the Universities||Tuition Fees (For 6 Years)||Hostel Fee (For 6 Years)||Total Fee (For 6 Years)|
|Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University||? 17.96 Lakh||? 1.14 Lakh||? 19.11 Lakh|
|JSC Astana Medical University||? 13.29 Lakh||? 2.51 Lakh||? 15.81 Lakh|
|JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy||? 12.93 Lakh||? 2.15 Lakh||? 15.09 Lakh|
|Karaganda State Medical University||? 16.88 Lakh||? 2.40 Lakh||? 17.28 Lakh|
|Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education||? 12.57 Lakh||? 2.51 Lakh||? 15.09 Lakh|
|Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University||? 14.37 Lakh||? 2.51 Lakh||? 16.88 Lakh|
|Kokshetau State University named after Shokan Ualikhanov||? 10.78 Lakh||? 1.79 Lakh||? 12.57 Lakh|
|M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University||? 10.77 Lakh||? 1.79 Lakh||? 12.57 Lakh|
|Semey State Medical University||? 3.25 Lakh||? 2.40 Lakh||? 3.65 Lakh|
|University of International Business||? 21.55 Lakh||? 7.86 Lakh||? 29.42 Lakh|
|West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University||? 13.65 Lakh||? 2.51 Lakh||? 16.17 Lakh|
|Al-Farabi Kazakh National University||? 15.09 Lakh||? 3.59 Lakh||? 18.68 Lakh|
Note: 1$= Rs.70
The fees are calculated from the current rate of dollars.
List of Top MCI Approved Medical Universities in Kazakhstan
|Top Medical universities||Location|
|Karaganda State Medical University||Karaganda|
|Kazakh National Medical University "S. Asfendiarov"||Almaty|
|Kazakhstan Medical Institute||Almaty|
|Semey State Medical University||Semipalatinsk|
|South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy||Shymkent|
|West Kazakhstan State Medical Academy "Marat Ospanov"||Aktobe|
Top Medical Universities in Kazakhstan - Country & World Ranking
|Name of University||Country rank||World rank|
|Karaganda State Medical University||25||6893|
|Kazakh National Medical University||6||3888|
|Semey State Medical University||35||7462|
|South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy||50||8465|
|West Kazakhstan State Medical Academy||54||8692|
MBBS in Kazakhstan: Intake for 2020
|Application Start Date||March 2020|
|Last Date of Application||June/July 2020|
|Course Commences From||September/October 2020|
MBBS Syllabus in Kazakhstan: For the 6 Year Course of Medicine
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Fundamentals of Psychology||Human Anatomy|
|Human Anatomy||Emergency Medicine|
|3rd Year||4th Year|
|Hygiene and Ecology||Surgery|
|Pediatrics||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|5th Year||6th Year|
|Fundamentals of Stomatology|
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
- 5-year course duration options available for international students
- Most of the MBBS colleges and universities provide excellent hostel facilities with the mess.
- Availability of Indian food is everywhere.
- There are direct flights between Indian airports and Almaty, the largest city in Kazakhstan.
- Major medical universities are recognized by WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, MCI.
- World class education to their enrolled students.
- Complete practical training provided to the students along with the classroom study.
- Students get the opportunity to go for exchange programs in other countries.
Why You Should Study Medicine in Kazakhstan?
- Affordable tuition fee structure.
- Best Teacher - Student Ratio
- The curriculum designed as per the international standard.
- Globally recognized medical degree.
- Offer high quality education and cheaper fees.
- Listed in World Directory of Medical Colleges.
- No donation & capitation fees to get MBBS seat in best medical universities.
- No IELTS & TOEFL.
- After completing MBBS course from Kazakhstan medical universities, students are eligible to practice in any part of the world.
- All medical universities use modern technology and infrastructure.
- Cost of living in Kazakhstan is very cheap as compared to others countries in Europe.
- Tuition fee and accommodation fees are affordable.
MBBS Course Duration in Kazakhstan
- Duration of MBBS course in Kazakhstan is 6 years.
- Including 1 year internship with private & government hospitals.
MBBS in Kazakhstan - Is it Safe for Indian Students?
- In a survey conducted by the Kazakhstan government - India ranked among the top 50 countries sending a large number of students to Kazakhstan.
- ?h? ?nd??n stud?ntswh? already pursuing ???? course ?n Kazakhstan ?r? ?r?v?d?d w?th ?r???r s??ur?t? ?nd s?f?t? by their government authorities.
Faculty for MBBS in Kazakhstan
General medicine faculty
Faculty of pediatrics
Faculty of management in Public Health and Pharmacy
After Completing MBBS from Kazakhstan
Once the students complete their MBBS course from any reputed medical universities in Kazakhstan, there will be many opportunities arise for Indian students like they can come back to their homeland & appear for the MCI screening/FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Screening test) exam & if students qualify with good marks they can practice in India.
Admission Process for MBBS in Kazakhstan
The process of MBBS admission in Kazakhstan is very simple and hassle free.
Following are the admission procedure for MBBS in Kazakhstan:
- The student must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) for general category & 40% for SC/ST and OBC as per MCI rule.
- The applicant must be or above 17 years of age.
- No entrance examination is required for admission.
- No upper age limit to study in Kazakhstan
Application Procedure and Details for Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Firstly, applicant should fill the application form with all the correct points of interest.
- After university acceptance, you will receive the admission letter from us.
- After admission letter, student has to submit his passport to our Delhi Office.
- Then,we will apply for student visa in the Embassy of Kazakhstan in Delhi. Embassy may call the student for an interview
- Once visa is stamped we will notify the aspirant for the travelling date.
- Once student reach to Kazakhstan and university officials receive the student upon arrival.
- Student will be accommodated to the university hostel.
- Student will pay the balance tuition fee to the international student department and joins the MBBS course.
Required Document for MBBS Admission
Below are the list of documents required to study MBBS course in Kazakhstan:
- Photocopy of Passport
- 5 passport size photos
- Birth certificate and 10th & 12th Mark Sheets
- Clearance Certificate of Police (PCC, Obtained after Receiving Passport)
- Bank Statement
- Kazakhstan lies in the north of the central Asian republics and is bounded by Russia in the north, China in the east, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan in the south, and the Caspian Sea and part of Turkmenistan in the west.
- It has almost 1,177 mi (1,894 km) of coastline on the Caspian Sea.
- Kazakhstan is about four times the size of Texas.
- The territory is mostly steppe land with hilly plains and plateaus.
- The largest and wealthiest of the countries nicknamed the ‘Stans’, Kazakhstan has long been an ethnically diverse country; in the 2009 census, only 63% of residents were native Kazakhs.
- This international element is also a key characteristic of the country’s higher education sector, in which global collaborations and exchanges are occupying an increasingly prominent role, with universities in Kazakhstan keen to welcome international students and academics from across the world.
- The main religion in Kazakhastan is Islam and rare animals found in the Kazakhastan are Leopard, Eagles and falcons.
Accommodation Facilities in Kazakhstan
- Every medical universities provide 6 to 7 hostel to international students.
- Hostel are includes lodging, feeding and laundry.
- Usually, International students prefer universities hostel which is situated nearby the institution, as it will cost less to students 7 save time of travelling.
- The students facilitates rooms with a bed, mattress, blanket and bed-sheet with in build furniture.
Acoording to Wikipedia, the Climate in Kazakhstan is continental. In summer the temperatures average more than 30 °C (86 °F) and in winter average −20 °C (−4.0 °F).
Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
When it comes to studying MBBS abroad, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the wisest option to choose for an Indian student. Many of the MCI approved medical universities in Kyrgyzstan with quality education have already established a milestone for the Indian students as well as for other foreign students.
It is one of the best options for pursuing MBBS and for completing your dream of becoming a doctor. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is very affordable. The duration of the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years including the internship of 1 year.
The fee structure for these 6 years duration course adds the very light weight on your pockets as it ranges just between 12 lakh to 25 lakh rupees for 6 years.
According to Wikipedia data, the number of Indian students studying in various medical universities of Kyrgyzstan is more than 10,000 students.
Complete information about MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan - At a Glance
Have a look at the following table showing highlights about MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan:
|Last Date to Apply||August, 2020|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 (Science) with 60% for General 40% for SC/ST|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is mandatory with qualifying marks|
|Minimum Course Fee||Rs.3.50 Lacs/Year|
|Maximum Course Fee||Rs.6 Lacs/Year|
|IELTS & TOEFL||No|
|Medium of Education||English, Kyrgy & Russian|
|Course Duration||6 Years|
|Top Medical Universities||Osh State University|
|Universities Recognition||MCI & WHO approved|