MBBS in Malyasia
MBBS (MD) In Malaysia With Transfer Program To Australia & UK
Top medical and healthcare Colleges / Universities in Malaysia
With top-notch education standards, Malaysia is fast becoming a hot favourite with international students. Its educational institutes are counted within the top 200 universities in the world. ... Malaysia is a great place for higher studies.
The Government presently recognises medical and dental degrees from some Indian colleges. This request by Prime Minister of India is welcomed by the Malaysian Association of Indian University Graduates (MAIUG). ..
MBBS in Malaysia is always considered as the best option among Indian medical students and becoming a booming trend nowadays. With quality education and accreditation from worlds' major organisations, like WHO, MCI and UNESCO, Malaysia MBBS Colleges are becoming an epitome of true education.
MBBS - Quick Overview
This table below shows the important highlights of the MBBS course in Malyasia:
|Last Date to Apply||August, every year|
|Basic Eligibility||60% in PCB for General at 10+2 Science
|NEET Exam||Required, it is compulsory with qualifying Marks.|
|IELTS and TOEFL||Not Mandatory.|
|Tuition Fee||REFER Fee structure mentioned below|
|Cost of Living in Malaysia||Rs.12-15 Thousand/Month|
|Course Duration (In Year)||5 + 1 year Internship|
|Medium of Education
Asia metropolitan University, Malaysia
Indian Syllabus / Indian Teaching Staff / Indian Climate /Indian Food.
|Recognition of Universities
|MCI/ WHO/ USA / UK / Australia and World Wide
1st year appx INR 12 LAC,2ND YEAR Onwards INR 10 Lac P.A,
- Melaka Medical College ( Managed by Manipal Academy Mani pal ) Malaysia
- Monash university Australia Campus in Malaysia
- New Castle university United Kingdom Campus in Malaysia
- AIMST University.
- Asia Metropolitan. University (AMU)
- City University College of. Science and Technology.
- Cyberjaya University College of. Medical Sciences.
- International Medical College.
- International Medical University.
- International University of. Malaya-Wales.
- Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan. University
Admission / Fee Structure: The total estimated fees to pursue a Medicine Degree in Malaysia for 5 years can range from RM250, 000 to RM650, 000.
A person working in Doctor / Physician in Malaysia typically earns around 15,500 MYR per month. Salaries range from 5,680 MYR (lowest average) to 26,100 MYR (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Applying to colleges is a fairly straightforward process. Here are the basic steps you need to follow.
1. Choosing Your Course
If you haven't applied for a course, the first thing you need to do as an international student is to apply.
- Undergraduate Programmes
- Postgraduate Programmes
2. Fill in the Application Form & Attach Your Supporting Documents
Application can be made through our online application form. You are advised to submit your application at least 2 months prior to the commencement of your programme intake to avoid any unnecessary delays.
In order to support your application, you will need to attach the following supporting documents to your online application form:
(a) Certified clear copy of all relevant academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates)
(b) Certified clear copy of TOEFL/IELTS transcript (if applicable)
(c) One (1) certified clear copy set of applicant's passport including blank pages (with at least 1 year validity from the intake date)
(d) Six (6) pieces of identical passport size colour photo image must be professionally and recently taken, front-facing, non-smiling, against a white background
(f) Pre-Arrival Medical Examination Report. See the (Refer to the list of overseas panel clinics)
(g) If financed by scholarship/study loan, documented evidence must be attached. If self-sponsored, a guarantee letter/financial statement from bank, parents or sponsor is compulsory
(h) English translations of all documents submitted (where applicable)
3. Application & Visa Payment
Your completed online application form must be accompanied by the prescribed fee:
- Application Fee RM 500
- Student Pass & Visa Processing Fee for students from all other countries (non-refundable) RM 2,158
- International Student Support
- Coming to university is a big part of your life and you may feel a bit overwhelmed in the beginning. This is where we come in with helping you settle in. student support services range from the University / College International Office to the Student Career Development (SCD) Department. Whether you're seeking advice on Visa-related matters, accommodation, student activities, or any other issues, our friendly team of staff is here to assist you. Feel free to drop by at the International Office or the SCD Office.