Medicine Dentistry in Phillippines
- Capital: Manila
- Currency: Phillippine Peso
- Location: Oceana & The Pacific Region
- Religion: 80% Roman Catholic, 10% Christianity, 10% others.
- Climate: 21oC (70oF), to 32oC (90oF)
- Course: MBBS
- Medium: English
- Duration: 6 years(Including Internship)
- Eligibility: Pass 10+2/ Intermediate or equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Consultancy Fee:
- Angeles University, College ofMedicine Angeles City.
- CEBU Doctor's College of Medicine CEBU City.
- CEBU Institute of Medicine CEBU City.
- Davao Medical School Foundation, College of Medicine DAVAO City.
- Far Eastern University, Dr. Nicanoron-reyes Medical Foundation, Institute ofMedicine Manila.
- Fatima Medical Science Foundation, Fatima College of Medicine Metro Manila.
- Iloilo Doctor's College of Medicine Iloilo City.
- Manila Central University, Filemon D.Tanchoco Foundation College of Medicine (FDTMF) Caloocan City, Rizal.
- Mindanao State University, College of Medicine Iligan City, Mindanao.
- South Western University, Matias H. Aznar Memorial College of Medicine (MHAM).
- St. Luke's Medical Center College of Medicine, William H.Quasha Memorial Foundation, Quezon City.
- University of the city o fMani I a, Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, Manila.
- University of the East Raman-Magsaysay Memorial Medical Centre, Metro Manila.
- University of the Philippines, Manila College of Medicine (UPM-CM) Manila.
- University of the Philippines, School of Health Sciences, College of Medicine Leyte.
- University of the Visayas, Vicente Gullas College of Medicine 'CEBU'.