MEDICINE IN PHILIPPINES
Capital City Manila Medium English Currency person.
MBBS In Philippines has become an excellent choice among Indian Medical Students who wish to study abroad. Not just that but the Philippines MBBS Colleges are considered as a true symbol of quality education, trained professional practice, and affordable fees. Everything that an Indian Medical Aspirants desires.
More than 9000 students come from foreign countries like USA, UK, Germany, Ukraine & India to study MBBS in Philippines. Almost, all top MCI & WHO approved medical universities in Philippines follows US education system.
It offers the students to have brighter career opportunities after completion of MBBS from Philippines.
It provides the ideal mix of theoretical and practical education which empowers the aspirants to become successful practitioner. The medicinal course offer to students in Philippines is known as the MD program [Doctor of Medicine].
The medical colleges in Philippines are offering a low Tuition fees structure for Indian students with high quality of education, as it is the worth for your money.
The best medical universities are approved by the MCI / MEC India (Medical education Commission, India) and also listed in World Health Organization (WHO) Geneva, FAIMER etc. Most of the medical students from Philippines get opportunities to work in power Nation countries, if they have successfully finished the medical course.
The eligibility criteria; as decided by MBBS colleges or schools in Philippines are very moderate. If your details are complying with the below specific criteria, then you are eligible to get an affirmation for MBBS in Philippines.
- The student’s age must be 17 years or above completed before 31st December.
- For general category, student must cleared 12th science with a 50% aggregate of PCB, NEET Exam should qualified or can appear after BS program in some specified cases.
Medium & Course Duration:
- The total course duration in Philippines is of 6 years (including 1 year internship).
- MBBS course in Philippines is called as BS-MD.
- The initial 16 months of MBBS course will centre around bachelor of science program which builds up a solid establishment for medical education.
- Next 4 years of study is fully associated to study medicine and clinical subjects. At the end of program, students undergo the clinical rotations where they get an opportunity to work for selected hospital departments and under the supervision of senior doctors, they can practice and learn about medicines while treating the patients.
it Safe for Indian Students
- Philippines is an ideal destination to study MBBS for Indian students.
- Philippines is truly safe & secure country for living. Also their government ensures the other students who come to study Medicine Program in Philippines.
After Completing MBBS from Philippines
- USA alternative will open for you. Philippines will likewise give you adequate of employment opportunities during and after the fulfilment of MBBS degree in Philippines. You can acquire more than some other nation in the wake of finishing medicinal education in Philippines.
- You can enrol for the post-graduation or hospital management courses.
- You can pick for clinical research jobs or begin for clinical practice.
- One can enrol in master of health service, master of administration in Philippines or master of public health.
- You can come back to India and begin working as practitioner by passing the MCI screening exam.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Philippines
We will assist the students at every step to fulfil the dream of students
Steps 1 Initially, fill the application form.
Step 2 Besides, submit the soft copies of your passport, and other vital documents.
Step 3 Thirdly, collect the admission letter from the university.
Step 4 After the confirmation of admission, the immigration procedure shall be started.
Step 5 Finally, check, evaluate and verify each and every document before applying for a visa.
Required Documents to take MBBS Admission in Philippines
Following documents must be ready with the applicant to study in any medical colleges of Philippines:
- Valid Passport
- Application form for student visa
- 3 passport size photo of students
- Medical health certificate of the students
- NOA (Original Notice of Acceptance)
- CEA (Police Clearance Certificate authenticated by the Philippine Embassy)
- Visa Fee
- Philippines is an island country which is located in the western pacific ocean. Philippines was a colony of USA for around 50 years and thus the country follows the American country of education.
- Manila is the capital of it which is famous for its waterfront and centuries-old Chinatown.
- Philippines is a founding member of the United Nations, World Trade Organization, Association of Southeast Asian Nations, the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum, and the East Asia Summit.
- The country also hosts the headquarters of Asian Development Bank. The Philippines has shown a great transition in economy from agriculture to the one with services and manufacturing.
- In addition to membership in the United Nations, the Philippines is also founder and active member of ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations)
The climate condition in Philippines is almost similar to India. Although, the climate either be tropical rainforest, tropical savanna or tropical monsoon, or humid subtropical. The maximum temperature in summer goes up to 25-30 degree Celsius.
Accommodation Facility in Philippines for Indian Students
- Philippines medical universities offer hostel facilities to international students.
- Hostel areas are fully monitored by CCTV camera for the students.
- Hostels are completely outfitted and furnished with beds, fans, cooling system, couch, feasting table, microwave and many more.
- On the off chance you need, you will likewise be allowed to remain at a convenience of their decision, however that is permitted just after the 1st semester.
Indian Food Availability
- Indian students will get complete different varieties of healthy and hygienic Indian food from any medical universities canteens like of Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian & many more.
- If Indian students want to eat Indian food in Philippines outside the universities canteens, they can get the Indian food very easily by exploring the beautiful country.
Top 7 Reasons to Study MBBS in Philippines
- Philippines is the 3rd largest English speaking country. So, there will be no language barrier to communicate with the local person.
- Every kind of Indian food is available in Philippines at low cost.
- Environment and culture are very friendly.
- Focus on developing the practical skills& knowledge of students.
- Problem-based learning methodology
- Students can apply for USMLE and go to the USA for medical practice.
- It has campus accommodation with Indian food.
- MBBS in Philippines would give you an internationally recognized Medical degree.
- Best medical Colleges in Philippines
- University of Santo Thomas 2) Angeles University Foundation
- Lyceum North Western University 4) Bicol Christian College of Medicine 5) Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine 6) Lady Fatima University 7) University of Northern Philippines 8) Cagayan state University 9) UV Gullas College of Medicine 10) Manila Central University 11) Cebu Institute of Medicine 12) Davao Medical School Foundation 13) St Paul University 14) AMA School Of Medicine.