MBBS in Bangladesh is a relatively good option mainly because of quality of MBBS in Bangladesh and fee structure. Medical study in Bangladesh is popular among Indians, Nepalis, Sri Lankans, Malaysians Australians, Pakistanis, Philippi no, Palestinian, Maldivian and Bhutanese students. MBBS in Bangladesh is said to be ranked 2nd after MBBS IN INDIA. For Indian students, to study in Bangladesh has the added advantage of cultural similarity, including food. To study in Bangladesh for International students is going to be an increasingly famous option in near future. You are welcome to take a closer look at status of MBBS in Bangladesh 2021
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN BANGLADESH
In a nutshell, we give you the salient points that make MBBS Course in Bangladesh attractive. However, a little Research from the student’s side is very desirable.
- The most important attraction to study MBBS in Bangladesh is the reasonable Bangladesh Medical College Tuition Fees. While there is a Reservation of 75 students in Government Medical Universities for MBBS in Bangladesh for International Students. Also, in Private Medical Colleges of Bangladesh, 25% of seats are reserved for non-native students, hence more opportunities for Indian students.
- There is a concept that if you are a SAARC student, you don’t have to pay any Tuition Fee for Medical Study in Bangladesh, hence only your living cost.
- Those who are not under the purview of SAARC have to pay USD 3,000 pa as Bangladesh Medical College Tuition Fees (Hostel Fee included). Now, this is just a ballpark amount, details follow.
- The Medium of Instruction in Medical Study i.e., MBBS in Bangladesh is English, hence there is no need for any Language Training.
- All the Government Medical Colleges in Bangladesh recognized by MCI are approved by WHO.
- There is Direct Admission to MBBS Course in Bangladesh without any Donation or Capitation.
Advantages OF Studying MBBS IN BANGLADESH
The Medical Study in Bangladesh is also associated with cautions and pitfalls that many other study destinations present.
- The concept of No Tuition Fees under SAARC nomination requires one to have scored 95% in 12th.
- The Recognition of University is also a major issue. Apart from MCI recognition, you need to be careful that it has the approval of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Dhaka and The Medical and Dental Council of Bangladesh, Dhaka.
- While you consider Bangladesh Medical College Admission, remember that the Bangladeshi Bengali is spoken and you need to be a little adept at it.
- Indian students will need to get ‘No objection’ Certificate from MCI, which is more or less true for any country.
- The Private Medical Colleges of Bangladesh do not give admission to students who have more than 2 years gap after 12th.
- A major issue could be that during your internship you may not be allowed to touch the patients, so make sure it is not ‘Observer ship’.
MCI APPROVED MEDICAL COLLEGES FOR MBBS IN BANGLADESH
We are providing a List of Major Government and Private Medical Colleges of Bangladesh.
List of Top Government medical college in Bangladesh
- Armed forced Medical college-Dhaka
- Chittagong Medical College-Chittagong
- Comilla Medical College-Comilla
- Cox’s Bazar Medical college-cox’s Bazar
- Dhaka Medical college-Dhaka
- Dinajpur Medical College-Dinajpur
- Faridpur Medical college-Faridpur
- Jessore Medical College-Jessore
- Khulna Medical college-Khulna
- Kushita Medical college-kushtia
- MAG Osmania Medical college-sylhet
- Mymensingh Medical college-Mymensingh
- sir salimullah Medical College-Bogra
- Rangpur Medical College-Rangpur
- Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College-Dhaka
- Shaheed ziaur Rangpur Medical College-Bogra sir
List of top Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
- Ad-Din women’s Medical College – Dhaka
- Anwar khan Modern Medical College – Dhaka
- Asian Medical College – Dhaka
- Bangladesh Medical College – Dhaka
- BGC Trust Medical College – Chittagong
- Central Medical College – Comilla
- Christian Hospital – Bogra
- Community-Based Medical College – Mymensingh
- Delta Medical College – Dhaka
- East West Medical College – Dhaka
- Eastern Medical College – Comilla
- Fatema Hospital – Jessore
- Ibn Sina Medical College – Dhaka
- Ibrahim Medical College- Dhaka
- International Medical College – Gazipur
- Jaharul Medical College – Kishoreganj
- Jalalabad Rajib Rebeya Medical College – Sylhet
- Khawja Yunus Ali Medical College – Sirajganj
- Kumudini Medical College – Tangail
- Medical College for Women and Hospital – Dhaka
For checking the MCI List of Approved Colleges,
ADMISSION TO MBBS IN BANGLADESH – FEES STRUCTURE, ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION PROCESS
MBBS in Bangladesh Fee structure is provided below for reference and this structure is valid for Session. All Government Universities in Bangladesh for MBBS are MCI Approved and make sure that you make all payment directly from Guardian/Parents Bank Account to College Account and in no ways include anyone else in the middle.
College Name Fees in US$ 1st Year Fees in INR Hostel
Dhaka National Medical College 45000 26000 29,00,000 Extra
Bangladesh Medical College 42000 22000 27,00,000 Extra
Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College 41000 14000 24,70,000 Included
Southern Medical College 33500 13000 21,00,000 Included
Barind Medical College 36000 16000 23,00,000 Included
Monno Medical College 34500 12500 22,50,000 $50/Month
Uttara Adhunik Medical College 40000 19000 26,50,000 Extra
BGC Trust Medical College 32000 12000 20,00,000 BDT 2500
Green Life Medical College 40000 20000 26,00,000 Extra
Ennam Medical College 40000 20000 26,00,000 Extra
Delta Medical College 38000 15000 25,00,000 Extra
Shd Monsur Ali Medical College 38000 18000 24,70,000 Included
Medical College for Women 52000 30000 33,80,000 Included
Sylhet Women’s Medical College 34000 14000 22,00,000 Included
MBBS Course in Bangladesh - Duration 5 years
You must meet the following Eligibility Criteria for Bangladesh Medical College Admission –
- One has to have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- One should not have passed Class 10 (X) or SSC/ ‘O’ or equivalent examination before 2015.
- One should not have passed Class 12 [XII (10+2)] or HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent examination before 2017.
- The Required Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent has to be 8.00 (eight)
- The Minimum Required GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent should be 3.5
- One must have a Minimum GP of 3.5 in biology
- Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3
Application Form for admission into Medical Colleges in Bangladesh becomes available in Month of August, September.
All students from India, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives etc. interested to Study Medicine in Bangladesh India.
You need to submit three copies of duly filled application forms along with the following documents:
- Copy of passport
- 6 passport size photographs
These are to the ways to reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka by November 2018.
All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. the Education Ministry of the respective country and also be authenticated by the respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/Foreign Missions based in Dhaka.
Application Fee to Apply in the MBBS Courses in Bangladesh 2018:
You need to attach a DD of US$ 60.00 (sixty) payable to: “The Director, Medical Education and HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh”.
UNIVERSITY SELECTION FOR MBBS IN BANGLADESH
We block the seats to ensure guaranteed admission in Universities in Bangladesh for MBBS at the time of accepting the application forms.
It is a good option for International students to Study MBBS in Bangladesh in English medium at some of the best MBBS College in Bangladesh.
MBBS Degree in Bangladesh from Universities in Bangladesh for MBBS recognized by MCI are valued in India.
However, choosing the right college is a challenge for Indian students.
LOW-COST ROADMAP TO STUDY MD/MS IN USA AFTER MBBS IN BANGLADESH
Many of the qualified students who wish to become a physician or a doctor in USA lack sufficient budget. APEX INTERNATIONAL is the largest company recruiting Indian students for MBBS IN USA program.
Every year, we place around 200 Indian students in the USA. We have this alternative route for them.
Now, the students can complete MBBS in Bangladesh and start preparing for the USMLE exam. For this, APEX INTERNATIONAL provides USMLE Step 1 coaching online and USMLE step 2 CK online coaching during their MBBS abroad studies.
The USMLE step 1 coaching guide will consist of various materials:
- 220 Hours of Video and Audio contents.
- 6 to 9 months of interactive online study access.
- Access to the question bank on USMLE Step 1 Exam.
- Huge volumes of hardcover original books and interactive e-books.
- A dedicated mentor to support you throughout the studies.
- Hand holding for ECFMG application process.
- 24 x 7 access to the whole learning resource while you study MBBS abroad.